As part of Riverside Ski Park’s COVID-19 Safety Plan our park has been instructed to keep a record of names and a contact number or email address for all visitors and contractors of Riverside for a period of at least 28 days.
The NSW Government Guidelines for Caravan Parks and Camping grounds can be viewed on the NSW Government website:
Ski Park ensures that any visitor records are used only for the purposes of
tracing COVID-19 infections and are stored confidentially and securely.
We, therefore ask visitors of Riverside Ski Park to complete the visitor log form, http://riversideskipark.com.au/visitorlog/.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and the wider community during COVID-19 Riverside Ski Park has decided to put in place the following policies:
Conditions of Entry
- Please do
not enter Riverside Ski Park if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Common
- Please do
not enter Riverside Ski Park if you have been instructed to self-isolate.
- Visitors to our Park are asked to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people.
- Outdoor gatherings within the Park will be restricted to maximum of 20 people as per current NSW Government guidelines.
The NSW Government Guidelines for Caravan Parks and Camping, currently direct Riverside Side Ski Park to a keep log of Visitors and Contractors. To comply with this guideline we ask visitors to our Park to either complete the visitor log, here or contact Lauren on
The NSW Government Guidelines for Caravan Parks and Camping can be viewed, here.
Hygiene and hand washing
within the Park will be checked and cleaned regularly.
- Hand soap
will be provided at hand washing stations throughout the Park.
Booking of Caravan and Camping Sites
- Bookings for caravan and camping sites will be restricted to a maximum of 20 people.
- Bookings must be made in advance via our website www.riversideskipark.com.au, over the phone 0448959602 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The park will ensure that there is a minimum of 1.5 meters between Caravan and Camp site bookings.
- Site bookings will be spread out as far apart as possible.
- The temporary maximum capacity of the Park’s restrooms is 4 people.
- The temporary maximum capacity of the Park’s camp kitchen and BBQ area is 20 people.
- Hand soap will be provided at hand washing stations within the park.
The Park Kiosk will be closed during this period.
Cash Payments will not
be accepted during this period.