To ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and the wider community during COVID-19 Riverside Ski Park has decided to put in place the following policies:
Conditions of Entry
- Please do not enter Riverside Ski Park if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Common symptoms include:
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Aches & Pains
- Please do not enter Riverside Ski Park if you have been instructed to self-isolate.
- Visitors to our Park will asked to keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and other people.
- Outdoor gatherings within the Park will be restricted to maximum of 20 people as per current NSW Government guidelines.
Hygiene and handwashing
- Restrooms within the Park will be checked and cleaned regularly.
- Hand soap will be provided at hand washing stations throughout the Park.
Booking of Caravan and Camping Sites.
- Bookings for caravan and camping sites will be restricted to a maximum of 20 people.
- Bookings must be made in advance via our website www.riversideskipark.com.au, over the phone 0448 959 602 or via email email@example.com.
- The park will ensure that there is a minimum of 1.5 meters between Caravan and Camp site bookings.
- Site bookings will be spread out as far apart as possible.
- The temporary maximum capacity of the Park’s restrooms is 4 people.
- The temporary maximum capacity of the Park’s camp kitchen and BBQ area is 20 persons.
- Hand soap will be provided at hand washing station within the park.
- The temporary maximum capacity of the Park Kiosk is 2 people.
Cash Payments will not be accepted during this period.